UFOLOGIST CLAIMS TO FIND TWO ALIEN CORPSES

https://www.npr.org/2023/09/13/1199251336/mexico-alien-corpses-congress (Peralta, September 13th, 2023)

Seeing the title of this, right after the United States government announced the existence of Aliens is bound to send people into shock. This article uses a flashy title to get people’s attention, without ever really saying if these two bodies found really are aliens. If you don’t do any research and simply find this article, you may be swayed to think that we really are finding the bodies of extraterrestrial life living amongst us. Upon further dive into this topic, you can find many scientists debunking this as simply ancient children’s mummified bodies. On one hand, I can see how this article could just be using disinformation because more information was still waiting to be released, but the title can be very misleading to those who may not think to do more research. I know even I saw this when it first came out and without doing further research, I was shocked. This is why it is important to do further research on any “breaking news” story.